Here are five things you may have missed on Twitter this week.
1. I love everything about this White Macaroni and Cheese dish from the New York Times. It has brie! and mascarpone! The recipe looks simple enough that I might attempt to make it myself.
— NYT Dining & Wine (@nytdining) October 17, 2014
2. South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley doesn’t think her state has a Confederate Flag problem. (I’ve made my personal views on the flag clear.)
3. If you’re tired of hearing “Why are you single?”, you’re not alone!
4. Fall drinks are all the rage. Everything’s turning up squash. Eater asks: has it gone too far?
5. Check out the trending #MyLoveLifein3Words. If you’re single, maybe your Prince/ss Charming is on Twitter. When I last checked, it had over 125,000 tweets!
Have a great weekend everyone!