I’m trying out a new feature, Friday Five. Let me know what you think!
Here are five things you may have missed on Twitter this week.
1. I love everything about this White Macaroni and Cheese dish from the New York Times. It has brie! and mascarpone! The recipe looks simple enough that I might attempt to make it myself.
A mac and cheese with Brie and mascarpone (Photo: @AndrewScrivani) http://t.co/xbEl1k16Ao pic.twitter.com/fpJ2goBpbH
— NYT Dining & Wine (@nytdining) October 17, 2014
2. South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley doesn’t think her state has a Confederate Flag problem. (I’ve made my personal views on the flag clear.)
Nikki Haley is coo-coo RT @Gawker: South Carolina governor says CEOs love the Confederate flag http://t.co/KQTRYiYd64 — Jouelzy (@Jouelzy) October 15, 2014
3. If you’re tired of hearing “Why are you single?”, you’re not alone!
Excellent insightful post for men & women: I’m 45 single childless & there’s nothing “wrong” with me. http://t.co/etz40oh5n5 @SavvyAuntie — Dawn C. Buse, PhD (@DawnBuse) October 13, 2014
4. Fall drinks are all the rage. Everything’s turning up squash. Eater asks: has it gone too far?
Is it a drink or plant?“@Eater: Have fall-themed drinks jumped the shark? Look at this thing: http://t.co/QrmCGO38i9 pic.twitter.com/cTZmZSbUVc” — Keisha (@texafornianycer) October 17, 2014
5. Check out the trending #MyLoveLifein3Words. If you’re single, maybe your Prince/ss Charming is on Twitter. When I last checked, it had over 125,000 tweets!
#mylovelifein3words @midnight What’s on Netflix? — Melissa Palmer (@NoompsyDahling) October 17, 2014
We have kids. #MyLoveLifeIn3Words — Bougie Black Girl (@BougieBlackGurl) October 17, 2014
: error not found #mylovelifein3words @VitaminFIZZ pic.twitter.com/0aIQJ6F3tW — Tony Stark (@IronmanLevel5) October 17, 2014
Have a great weekend everyone!